Verscom Carrier Voice has been active in the carrier market since 2003, pioneering and deploying IP based voice termination services across the MENA region and Indian Sub Continent. Today, Verscom Carrier Voice offers its carrier partners a single source for niche call termination to fixed and mobile networks by leveraging its relationships with local partners and entities to provide a quality of service that is of the highest standard.
Verscom Carrier Voice is able to offer a high grade carrier service to its partners facilitated by:
- Carrier-grade TDM/VoIP Core Switching Centre in Boston/USA and Frankfurt, Germany and London /UK
- Direct TDM/Private IP access links to 255 Tele-houses/Carrier Hotels in 19 countries around Europe
- Fast Interconnection process
- Highest quality call termination by means of direct routes using vigilantly selected suppliers that are actively managed
- Routing plans designed for all customer types based on needs
- PTT’s, Tier 1’s and MVNO’s that are primarily quality driven and require advanced call features such as CLI and Roaming
- Calling Card, Call Shop and other retail customers that are primarily cost and quality sensitive
- Wholesale carriers that require stable quality and aggressive pricing
- ‘Best of Breed’ and pioneering back office technologies and systems including state of the art routing platform
- Verscom Carrier Voice terminates over 2 billion minutes per year to destinations carefully selected within our focus regions. Suppliers are chosen based on strict criteria that meet tightly controlled quality and pricing parameters or by customer type. The breakdown of our total yearly volumes is:
- Retail = 700 million minutes
- PTT, Tier 1 and MVNO = 1 billion minutes
- Wholesale = 300 million minutes
Driven by customer requirements and the demands of an ever changing telecoms market Verscom Carrier Voice opts for suppliers that offer exclusivity and price advantageous routes to niche destinations and emerging markets, giving particular focus to the Middle East, Africa and Indian Sub Continent. Choosing Verscom Carrier Voice as your preferred voice termination partner, standing by our core values such as ethics and integrity, we will provide the best platform for your business to maximize profitability and minute growth.